If you downloaded and installed one of our plug-ins and see the message "Could not find engine! The error occurred while installing the eSellerate engine. 0XE001004" the eSellerate components required for activation did not install properly.
Run Adobe InDesign as Administrator. Once open, proceed to activate the plug-in.
- Right-Click your InDesign icon
- Left click on "Run as Administrator"
- Say YES to the security prompt.
- Proceed to activate the plug-in.
Manually prepare the eSellerate engine on your machine.
- Open C:\ProgramData
- Copy TypeFitter folder and name the new folder eSellerate
- Run Command Line as Administrator
- type "cd c:\ProgramData\eSellerate"
- type "regsvr32 eWebClient.dll" and press Enter
- type "regsvr32 eWebControl370.dll" and press Enter
- Proceed with the steps in Option 1.
You can manually resolve the issue by downloading the eSellerate engine updater from http://support.esellerate.net/2003 and running the installer.
Once installed, restart InDesign, and retry activation.